Pages

Monday, November 29, 2021

Tony the elf.Part 1

 Once upon a time there was an elf-on-the-shelf called Tony.Tony was a bright and intelligent elf.He always moved without no one seeing him.One night Tony saw a glass of milk and chocolate chip cookies.Then he realized It was Christmas eve all ready! He had to get ready for Santa fast! He rushed around to get every thing but then he heard the famous Ho Ho Ho.Santa has here.Tony started to worry.Tony saw Santa with a black sottey berd.To be continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.