Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Bigfoot story part 2

 I follow him for at least four hours and soon the starry black night sky surrounds us from above.I now can faintly see a rock cave lit up fire dancing everywhere.I walk inside the rock cave and see diamonds and emeralds and sapphires pressed into the thick gray rocky wall.I went inside and sat down by the fire then I closed my eyes and went to sleep without a sound.When I wake up I start to weave a basket to collect berries.After 20 minutes it is done and I go out to collect my berry breakfast.I go around collecting blueberries, raspberries, boysenberries and strawberries.I won't go get fish because I am a vegetarian.I go down to the river and get some fresh water  to quench my thirst.Then I realise for the next few weeks I will be stranded in the forest.You may think that I would be afraid now but I wasn't because then I realized that this could be fun studying bigfoots exciting and dangerous life and what bigfoot likes to do.I get out my bag and see what was inside it,knitting needles,some blue and pink knitting yarn,some thread,a tent,a pillow,a torch,a lantern,a sleeping bag and piles and piles of chocolate boxes and lollies.I got out a chocolate box and nibbled on a Moro, Crunchie and boost.The l got out my knitting needles and knitting yarn and started to knit a scarf.After half an hour my blue and pink scarf was done.By now it was noon and the blazing sun was high up in the sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.