Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Space Inquiry

 This term I have been learning how water forms on planets and what planets could make water in our solar system. Here are some facts. In Space you need hydrogen and oxygen to mix together to make water. Mars could maybe create water .It is made of ice. There are traces of vapour and possibly some liquid water underground. Some people think water came from asteroids crashing into Earth because the asteroids were packed with water. The ingredients in water are Sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride, sulfate and hydrogen carbonate. If a planet is in the Goldilocks zone it may have water on it. Some people think earth got its water from the day it formed. Uranus and Neptune are made of the same ingredients as water. Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.