Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Curiosity

 Curiosity 


Written by Eliza


“A mummy's tomb has recently been discovered” Says the news man “and they need some people to help identify the mummy” says the news woman “call 027 867 238 to help out” They say together.”We should go” Me and Zita say. We called 027 867 238 and we got the job. We booked a flight to Egypt and headed over to the airport. Once we got to Egypt  we headed to the site. “You must be the girls who new a lot about Mummies”says the boss. “Come to the mummy” He says. We head down to the burial chamber and examine the mummy “It looks like Ramies the 20th” Isay. “Look at this jewelry,it’s priceless.He must have been a very good ruler” Says Zita Ackerley “Not as good as king Tut”I say. We go Back to our hotel for dinner  and soon we drift of to sleep without a sound The next morning We go home once we get home we switch on the tv to see you on the news “wow we are famous” says Zita Ackerley.Next morning A news paper flies past my head and I cach it. “Us on it again”I say.Me and Zita Ackerley laugh and laugh and laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.