Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

What I learnt in Ferrymead

 I learnt:

  • Children should be seen not heard.
  •   You need to take care of your shoes because they were handmade.
  • Girls wore long dresses and white hats.
  • Boys wore knickerbockers,shirts, neckties and caps.
  • School was very strict.
  • You had to polish silver,scrub the deck, sweeping the house, polish boots, iron the clothes and chop wood.
  • Ladies before gentlemen.
  • They lived in a V-hut

                                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.