Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

My peg puppet Sandy-sea

 She has  two big sisters called Millie and Coco.Sandy is 7 years old her birthday is today. She likes to go to the beach and get a tan. She loves to wear make up. She has blue eyes. She has white hair.She is the youngest sister. Her last name is Fire fly. she likes sushi, rice balls and  seaweed salad. Her powers are sand, sea, ice and  .Her catch faze is, See you on the oder side of the sea.




                                                                      Hi I am Sandy - sea



1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.