Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Capacity


For maths today we learnt about capacity.Capacity is the maximum amount something can hold.ML stands for millilitres and L stands for liters .Here are the ways we showed capacity.
We had a race to fill up a ice cream container with sand. with a tablespoon and a cup. I think it was unfair because the cup was bigger and could hold much more.

 Next we had to get 3 bottles and 3 cups. each time we put a cup of water in the bottle we had to count how many cups we put in before.

the last one we did  the same as before but when we where done we had to get some multi-link and stack them till we got the right amount of multi-link as the cups of water that were in them

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.