Pages

Monday, June 28, 2021

gardening for Monday mash up

For the last 4 weeks a quarter of my class have been going down to our school garden. We have been planting some native plants that will be sent down to the red zone all we needed was a weed mat,a plastic bag ,small stones, plants and potting mix.Nigel explained what to do and how to do it. Before you start you will need to get a partner to help you out for example my partner was Sophia- Jane.Here are the steps.First you need to get your bag  and only put a bit of potting mix in it.Next you need to put your plant in the middle and fill it up nearly to the top.After that you need to get you weed mat and put on top of the potting mix so the plant is in middle b of the weed mat.Finally scatter a few small stones on top. Here are some photos of the plants.




1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.