Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Autumn

 Have you always wanted to learn about autumn well now you can . This story is about the leaves/ the animals/ the earth and pumpkins.


In autumn the leaves change colours like red/ orange and yellow. This is because the corfall  goes away . It only happens to desidous trees.


Animals are busy in autumn . Because they need to find food. It's to cold to go outside!


When it's autumn  the days are shorter because the earth is moving away from the sun. Also daylight savings stops. 


Pumpkins only grow in autumn . You might even see pumpkins on the fence because it is Halloween.


Do you like  autumn?

These 203 Beautiful Autumn Photos Will Inspire You To Grab Your ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.